The website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
Cookies are computer data, in particular, text files that are stored in the equipment of the Site User and are intended for use in web pages. Cookies / cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the device, and a unique number.
A subject who places cookies on the equipment of the Site User and who is accessing them is the operator of the Web Site.
Cookies are used for:
- to customize the contents of the Web pages of the Site in accordance with the preferences of the User, as well as to optimize the websites and in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device of the User of the Service and, accordingly, view the Internet page designed for his individual needs;
- Creating statistics that helps you understand how Users use the website, which improves structure and content
- maintaining the User’s Site session (after logging in), so Users do not have to re-enter their login and password on each page;
Within the framework of the Service, there are two main types of cookies: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Temporary cookies are files that are stored in the User’s device before exiting the website or disabling the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the user’s device for the time specified in the cookie settings or until the user deletes them.
Our website uses the following types of Coories:
- “necessary” cookies to use the services available on the Web Site, such as cookies to use services that require authentication on the Site
- cookies used to ensure security, for example, to detect a violation of the authenticity of the Site
- “efficient” cookies to collect information about how to use the Site pages
- “functional” cookies that allow you to “remember” the user-selected interface settings, for example, the selected user’s language or region, the font size, the appearance of the web page, etc.
In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies in the User’s device. Site users can at any time make changes to their cookie settings. These settings can be changed in the settings of the web browser, for example, you can block the automatic processing of cookies and inform the Site User about their publication. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of transferring cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
Cookies published in the Site User equipment may only be a site operator to improve user service.
More information about cookies is available in the “Help” section of the browser menu.